Monday, April 28, 2008

So, we have a blog...now what?

A couple months ago I tried to figure out this blog thing. However, I have a short attention span and within a few minutes I gave up. I told myself I would try again once school got out. Well, Friday, April 25, 2008, came and went. Stace finished with finals and I became an FSU alumnus (yeah!). So here we are on Monday, April 28 creating a blog! The only thing is, I am not quite sure what to write about. People tend to blog about their kids. Currently, our only children are our two cats; and for some reason unbeknownst to me, no one is quite as interested in them as we are...it boggles my mind. ;)
In all honesty, Stace and I do have the occasional excitement pop up in our lives....usually having to do with school (yes, we live on the edge). Since I am now a graduate, hopefully the next exciting news for us will be regarding my employment! Until then, enjoy our cats! :)





Introducing...COLBY & JORDY!!!

1 comment:

Sally Sirmans said...

You didn't tell me that Elaine is a grandmother!:)