Friday, August 6, 2010

Follow Me to my New Address!

I just created a blog for my Heritage Makers business! I have purposefully not posted anything on this blog about my business because I have been wanting to create a blog exclusively about it. I am excited! On my business blog I will post specials, new product announcements, company announcements, as well as pictures from my life as an HM consultant (at parties, etc) and, most importantly and best of all: pictures of the fun products!

I am particularly excited because next week I am flying out to Phoenix for the Heritage Makers reunion where I will get LOTS of info on the new and exciting happenings with HM! I am SO excited about each and every day, particularly for the fancy awards banquet and dinner on the last night! I found a super cute little black dress today and matching shoes that I am just sooo excited to put on and play dress up with! yay! So, of course there will be pictures from that, too! ;D

Anyway! All of this is to ask you if you would please click here:
and follow me! Pretty please:)

ooxxOxXoxX,
me:)

No comments: