Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Recent Adventures

Man oh man, I'm already getting behind on this thing! I told myself I wasn't going to let that happen when I made it private. And I'm not! Here goes...

Life is pretty fast-paced and there have been lots of things going on lately, and the excitement is not about to stop anytime soon (I think April 2013 might be one of the best months of my life!), so I feel like I need to sit down and document even though I SHOULD be packing right now!

A couple weeks ago we took this girl to Disney World. She is my baby girl, my niece, and the love of Julian's life.  We had SO much fun with her!  It was my goal that we do every single thing she wanted to do while at Disney, however many times she wanted to do them, and that she just would have the best time ever.  It was a success!  We love her so, so much! 

 Ella Grace was as happy as ever to be at the happiest place on earth! (I'll do a whole post on this trip later....)
 Remember my downer post about the weird Easter egg hunt?  Well, at least I got a couple cute pics out of it...
 The kids looked so cute for church the next day...
 
We did a little Easter egg hunt with a few friends at one of our favorite parks a few days later. Ella  Grace and Ayla were so happy to see each other! It makes Amelia and I just laugh and melt when it happens!
 Amelia is SO good about getting pics of her kids together!  I tried to follow suit, but wasn't too successful!
 By the way, it was definitely the COLDEST Easter egg hunt I'd ever been to!  So glad the sunshine is now back and in business!
 
 The kids made a friend!
 Ella Grace is so adorably obsessed with animals.  Absolutely enamored. Here she is chasing after her new friend.
 Julia ("Jula" according to Julian) and Gabe spinning J around! They did so good taking turns!
 How could you not absolutely love this baby girl?  Impossible. :)
 Ella Grace found a "fow-wah!" 
 These two are the cutest!

Ever.
 The following weekend (last weekend) we attended the annual Sirmans Easter Party!  It was such a blast!!! All those pics are on Stace's computer, so I'll do a whole post about that:)

More to come soon! 

Here's a preview! ;)

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Thanks for the invitation to your blog, Kim! You are awesome :) And I love the pictures you took at the egg hunt, despite the cold, cold weather. We always love hanging out with y'all :)

Eloquent Obi said...

adorable, all of it! you look well too! so happy things took a turn for the better. 190 loves ya!