Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've been waiting to do this for a while!

Here is a little photo montage I made Stace for his birthday. It is set to a new Lucid Blue song called "The Letter." Stace wrote it about his mission...as I'm sure you coulda guessed! :)

*The second-to-last photo was the poster for the "Superman Returns" movie. At the bottom, the poster said "Superman Returns May 2006" and that is when Stace got home from his mission!
*The last photo was our first hug after he got released!

4 comments:

Tice said...

Nice job on the montage. I loved seeing all the pictures from Stace's mission.

natalie said...

Great job Kim!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

That was great. Happy Birthday, Stace. Caroline is convinced that you are "Kirby" from the movie, "The RM." I think you are much cuter! Her exact words were "Daaang, that's Kirby!"

Anonymous said...

Kim - You have to be the BEST person in the world! Loved the montage & the music! Wow! Loved it all! You are two very special people! Love ya!
-- Tonya