I was just telling Candace yesterday that she needed to post the video to this. My mom took some pictures of him during this song. He has some rockin' moves! Maybe I'll post one of her pictures...
@ Tice: he does have some pretty rockin' moves! And it is so funny because of his calm demeanor! hahaha... @ Natalie: I love the finger pointing too! But I must say my personal favorite part of this video is his little jump right before his last "hey hey hey!" in this video. simply amazing... ;)
7 comments:
I was just telling Candace yesterday that she needed to post the video to this. My mom took some pictures of him during this song. He has some rockin' moves! Maybe I'll post one of her pictures...
That...Was...Awesome! Lovin' the point the finger at the crowd move, so tight (tight is my new word I adopted from Candace thx gurl)!
@ Tice: he does have some pretty rockin' moves! And it is so funny because of his calm demeanor! hahaha...
@ Natalie: I love the finger pointing too! But I must say my personal favorite part of this video is his little jump right before his last "hey hey hey!" in this video. simply amazing... ;)
That was awesome! Even though we use to be neighbors, I never have seen Stacy perform with his band. How fun!
btw I just noticed I was your 1000th visitor to your blog! Wow, I feel special ;)
@ Amanda: you ARE special! :)
That was Uncle Stacy? It sounded like him! It looked like him! WOW! That was fun to see!
Post a Comment