Monday, August 25, 2008

First day Jitters!

It's my first day back at work and Stace's fist day of senior year. And oh yeah! I realized I never told you who won the battle between the non-English-speaking- Calculus 2-monster-class and my wonderful husband...buh buh nuh nuh....STACE DID!
He got an A!
That class can really put a damper on a summer, I tell ya!
We're in for another fun-filled semester alright. He's taking: Calculus 3, Linear Algebra, C++ computer programming, as well as two advanced finance classes for a total of 18 hours. This should be interesting! But I know he can do it:)
I just hope our kids end up inheriting his math smarts. I will be able to help them with all math up to maybe, long division...maybe. So...yeah...after that they'll need to go to dad for math homework help!

2 comments:

natalie said...

I love the first day of school. Kim, I'll loan you my copies of Twilight if you're interested. We really do need to get together one of these days. Lets make it soon.

Kim said...

I might have to take you up on the loaning of the books. I will give you a call soon and we shall set up a date:)