Stace was going to be out of town on Halloween, so I didn't figure out a costume, and I guess I thought I'd just stay home by my lonesome and hand out candy to the 2 trick-or-treaters that hit up our neighborhood every year. Then, my wonderful friend Mary Ann was my zebra (mommy) in shining armor and saved me from a night all alone: she whisked me away to go trick-or-treating with them (and lots of other kids and parents that I love) and then go back to her house to chow down on some spooky treats while watching Nightmare Before Christmas. Then Stace decided not to stay the weekend for his trip and came home early! Yay! So...I borrowed a dress from my friend, Ann, who used it before to dress up as Alice in Wonderland...but seeing as I had no white apron and no time to come up with one, I used one Stace's grandma gave me and it all came together into a nice 50's housewife costume! We had lots of fun!
Mary Ann, Jonathan and the love of my life: Baby Zebra Riley!

Cute little family:)

mommy zebra & 50's housewife...

Us after a fun night of trick-or-treating! (as you can see, Stace and I were able to put together a very nice costume for him at the last minute...he is an...AE model? yeah, we'll stick with that)

(notice how cute Riley is! He was high on sugar at this point!)
Saturday morning I woke up and showered the day away for my friend, Katie! Ind't she cute?

Here we are with my little craft project I did for Baby Kiley!
3 comments:
Very cute.
Looks like you guys had a fun halloween! You and Stace look TOO natural with that baby! ;) ;)
hehehehe...YOU look too natural with that baby! ;)
Post a Comment