10 years ago I . . .
1. was 13 years old and a silly little girl
2. putting the finishing touches on my Hershey Kiss Halloween costume
3. was “loved” by a boy named Elliott Junco who used to write me “ILY” letters like everyday of my life. Puh-lease ;-)
4. probably in my room singing “mmm-bop,” experimenting with “Sun-In,” or calling the radio station at night trying to win whatever prize they were giving to the 13th caller
5. reminiscing on the summer spent at Camp Indian Springs and scrapbooking it
5 things on my "to do list" today . . .
1. visit teach
2. laundry
3. continue preparing for Young Women in Excellence (this Tuesday!)
4. dream of getting to sleep in tomorrow
5. finish a project
5 snacks I like . . .
1. pretzels
2. grapes
3. pretzels and diet coke
4. apples
5. pretzels
6 things I would do if I were a millionaire . . .
1. Invest most of it
2. Use it to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate (cliché, you may say, but true)
3. buy my mom a house
4. buy my sister a house
5. write a children’s book
6. Take painting classes
5 places I have lived . . .
1. 2067 Ox Bottom Road, Tallahassee, Florida
2. 5331 Falling Star Drive, Tallahasse, Florida
3. 7352 OxBow Circle, Tallahassee, Florida
4. London, England
5. Panama City, Panama
5 jobs that I have had . . .
1. Marketing & Communications Specialist: Florida Prepaid College Board
2. Public Relations Assistant: Navigators LLC
3. hostess and server: Governors Club
4. receptionist: Rose, Sundstrom & Bentley law firm
5. employee: Gap
8 favorite TV shows I love to watch . . . love is probably a bit too strong of a word
1. The Office (“love” is not too strong with this one)
2. LOST (but I’m getting kinda sick of it—it was gripping at first, but the past couple seasons I got really annoyed that no questions were being answered; just more questions created)
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Extreme Makeover HOME EDITION! Love to cry, don't you? ;)
8 things I did yesterday
1. woke up and went to work
2. went to lunch at Masa with a past co-worker at Navigators
3. was told to apply at Navigators (love that place…don’t think I should though)
4. arranged for the FAMU Marching 100 to come to Prepaid’s 20th birthday party!
5. went to institute class
6. went to Young Women
7. planned for Young Women in Excellence
8. planned for baby shower this Saturday
8 favorite places to eat (in no particular order)
1. Ted’s
2. Moe's
3. Firehouse
4. Riccardo’s
5. Subway
6. Red Elephant
7. Stace’s parents’ house
8. my dad’s house
8 things I am looking forward to (again, in no particular order)
1. November 18th (day after Florida Prepaid’s 20th Birthday Party)
2. December 6th- Kiley Newman’s expected birthday!
3. when Stace finishes the grad school application process; he is so stressed! (of course, he handles it magnificently, I on the other hand would have already dug a whole and climbed into it by now)
4. knowing where we will be next year!
5. YWIE
6. going on a trip (don’t know where, don’t know when!)
7. being a mommy!
8. learning to paint, cook, sew, play piano, run a marathon, and read about 1000 books….you know, all those things I will one day have time for ;)
8 things on my wish list (n.p.o.)
1. for Stace to get into a grad school he is happy with (I’m with ya, Amelia)
2. for my sister to have a baby
3. for my mom to find a nursing job she enjoys in a town she loves
4. to have an eternal family!
5. for any unnecessary poundage on my body (that’s a diplomatic way of saying it! No?) to turn into muscle
6. to run a marathon
7. that I could sing like Hillary Weeks or Jenny Phillips
8. that my dang cats would not shed or have claws
8 people I tag . . .
1. Katie
2. Mary Ann
3. Jenn
4. Marquesas
5. Heather
6. Lindsay
7. Kaitlyn
8. Jayna
And anyone else who wants to do it!
7 comments:
yea!! I am so glad you did it!! You did a fabulous job, I enjoyed reading it :)
Unnecessary poundage, eh? Mine prolly comes from all that yummy chips and queso from Moe's that I'm addicted to. Mmmm...Moe's.
uhh....it was 5 fav snacks...not 4 treats not a horrible horrible duo (diet coke and pretz)
i got your back.
Girl what unnecessary poundage? Moe's reminds me of you now, don't you feel so privileged? :) I loved your list!
@ Candace- never dis on the diet coke and pretzels. It's not natural... Looking forward to your list.
December 6 is a day I am looking forward to, too! Hopefully it will be earlier than that, though! Can't wait for Saturday!
Loved the list!
@ Amelia: yessss...! I'm glad it was not a bore! Thanks for the tag!
@ Tice: mmmm...queso...is right! wish that stuff wasn't so good!
@ Candace: stop sippin on the haterade! you do got my back girl-- I love you forevuh!
@ natalie: thanks for not thinking I have unnecessary poundage; cheers (with a bowl of ice cream) to that!
And, why yes, I do feel privileged and honored that when you see Moe's, you see me! I should just sign up to be their Mascot...I'm there enough!
@ Katie: 5 weeks is much too long!
@ Brittany: glad I could provide you with some entertainment:)
Post a Comment