When we got our Christmas ornaments and decorations a couple years ago, I thought I would just go with a funky look and then when I "grew up" I would go for the more traditional decor. (Which I love too!) But this year after I decorated, I wondered if I ever would truly be able to part with my hot pink Christmas decorations. I just enjoy them so much!

The inspiration for our current blog design:)


Colby likes the tree a little too much. I think he thinks it is one giant cat toy. But here he is looking more docile:)

9 comments:
oh! your tree is so so beautiful!!! i am actually thinking of fakin it up soon myself cuz our tree keeps trying to fall over. the live ones are kinda wiley!!!
your tree looks amazing!
and i like your trees on your dinner table!
Girl!
I LU HUH OVE! your tree. It's so pretty.
And can I just do a little shout out to Christmas Tree Febreeze.
Candace is OBSESSED with it. It works wonders.
colby doesn't look as good as i did under it.
also, for the record i am obsessed indeed with the christmas tree stuff. i spray it a lot.
will i see yall this christmas?
speaking of "this christmas" watch that movie.
also, i am not allowed to tell you why you have a deleted comment. dubbya
I. Am. WAAYY jealous of our purdy pink tree! I want one so bad!!
Your house is so cute Kim!!! I love looking at your blog!! I'm still trying to figure everything out! Hope you have a very merry christmas!!!
Too cute! I like the hot pink tree haha. Where do you live at?? We are thinking of buying when Nick goes full time in the summer, just depends on mortgage rates and whatnot for first time homebuyers.
OH SO PRETTY KIM! I WISH WE HAD A BIG TREE LIKE THAT. FUN FUN!
Post a Comment