Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby Boy or Baby Girl?

Today we might (*might might might*) find out the gender of the baby! I am 16 weeks and 1 day, so today may not be the day. Most of the books I read say 20 weeks is the time we'll find out, but I've heard through the grapevine that lots of people find out as early as 16 weeks, and sometimes even earlier. The poll to the right shows that it's a tie so far! We will be so excited either way, and are just grateful to be able to welcome a child into the world...the first in our eternal marriage. Stace and I really think it's a boy and have felt that almost from the beginning, but we know we could be wrong (I had a dream last night it's a girl)...so we shall see! Here's hoping the baby is in the right position! Speaking of dreams...man...we are having some crazy ones lately! :)

Also! Today will be the first time Stace sees our little one on the big screen!!! He's so excited!

4 comments:

David and Kaitlyn said...

I'm glad Stace gets to see your miracle today! Good luck on finding out! Did you look it up on the chinese birthing chart thing?

Kalena said...

Remember drink Mountain Dew!!!! and Good Luck!

Machelle said...

If it makes you feel better, I found out at 16 weeks!! I can not wait till you find out!! I am still super excited about this baby! ALSO I had a lot of hanky panky dreams when I was pregnant...lol

freya said...

yay how exciting for stace!!! this is so cool you guys are gonna have a baby!