Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ride Home?

Stace and I have been living with one car for a few months now, as his car's transmission died & it would have cost more to fix than it was worth. Sometimes he rides the bus-- he used to do it a lot more actually when he had his car, because he'd drive to the mall, then take the bus from there so he wouldn't have to search for a parking spot on campus. He sometimes had some great stories for me about people he encountered on the bus. (But because this blog is a family friendly blog, I won't post the stories.) So now I take him to and from school everyday, which I really don't mind at all! It's fun:) But poor Boo Boo's naptimes and schedule is often sacrificed...not good. Also, I get a lot less accomplished in my day because I'm in the car anywhere from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours a day just taxiing Buszhey around.

So here is my text to him a few minutes ago, and his response:

Kim: I don't suppose you could take the bus home, could you?
Stace: Haha. Yeah I can. Just as long as you can live with knowing that the probability of me getting raped, stabbed, or shot is higher than when I ride safely home with you.

I still haven't responded yet...

4 comments:

natalie said...

Ha! You and Stace crack.me.up.

Tonya Driggers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
freya said...

hahaha love it! i can't believe the buses are so not user friendly ha. so what did you end up doing?

Kim said...

haha! Sorry I just am responding Freya! sooo...I ended up taking the chance! much to my delight, he got home safe and sound:)