Kim: Here, I can take your iPhone.
Stace: ah, ah, ah...Weeszh, this part is crucial (talking about following the directions precisely).
----A brief pause----
Kim: you know what would really stink?
Stace: what?
Kim: if we got in a car accident and died right after I'd told you to give me your phone so we wouldn't get in a car crash and die. Because then I would be mad at you and say "look what you did!"
Stace: And I'd say "but we're dead? (as in "what's the use of being mad at me now?")
Kim: and I'd say "well, we wouldn't be if you'da just handed me your iPhone!
Stace: and then I'd hand it to you.
Stace & Kim: hahahaha:D
I soon learned why it was "crucial that he follow a map (because getting from Ocala to Gville doesn't require a map-- there are signs everywhere). Next thing I know we're pulling into the parking lot of the biggest Goodwill I've ever seen and I'm hearing Stace sing as the herald angels.
Boy's OBSESSED with bargain hunting at Goodwill. Fun fact for your day:)

3 comments:
LOL!!! Awesome Conversation!
Hahahahaha! I could totally hear the angels singing Hallelujah!
You two are soooo cute.
Goodwill Hunting... heh.
Post a Comment