Here is a book I made for my dad and stepmom of the recent trip they took their friends on to France. They have NO idea whatsoever! The only reason I even have all of these pictures is because my dad gave me a bunch of CD's of pictures from his trip to find some we could use on his Christmas cards. After looking through all 2,000+ pictures, I die and ask myself, "WHY DIDN'T HE TAKE HIS KIDS INSTEAD?!" ahhh! hahaha. maybe because none of us drink, and it had a lot to do with wine tasting? oh well. Actually, my little sister drinks. She told me last night he invited her and SHE TURNED HIM DOWN. What in the world, Jess? What in the world?
Here is a book I made for my niece all about her baptism day back in August. I am so excited to give this to her, and I know she will cherish it always.
Here is a little activity book I made for my niece, Kate. I think this will be fun for long car trips!
Here is a little swatchbook I made for my niecec Georgia:
Here is a square flipbook about colors and counting I made for Julian. I made one for my nephew Benjamin, as well:
And, I saved my favorite for last. Here is the board book I made for Julian that I gave to him for his birthday. We had it last week at church and he seemed pretty into it. I know he will love it more as he gets older, too!
1 comment:
KIM!!!
I love the Gospel ABC book! I really want to make one for Lynli. Can you "share" this book to me so I can make her one? (Its okay if you don't want to- I won't be offended. I just really like how you did everything.)
All of your gifts are awesome!!
Post a Comment