Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sweet Things Stace Says about His Daughter

Stace and I were talking about this tonight...
Right at the top of the list of adorable things Ella Grace does that I want to keep tucked inside my heart and remember always is how she says "HI!" so excitedly to everyone, multiple times, all the time with the biggest smile on her face. Daddy enters the car after picking him up from work "HI!" Julian looks at her even though they've been sitting next to each other for thirty minutes "HI!" People walk by at the store or in the parking lot "HI!" Daddy drives for ten minutes after greeting him and ten minutes ago "HI!"  We really just think it's too adorable for words!
 
Yes, she is as joyful as they come!
A few weeks ago Stace said something to the effect of (I remember what it was, but taken out of context it might sound bad, so I'll just say "something to the effect of")...

I learn more about how to be a good person by spending five minutes with Ella Grace than I ever could taking an entire class on how to be a good person.
A couple weeks later we were listening to the radio, and Stace surprised me and said "that line reminds me of what I said about Ella Grace." This surprises me because Stace has never been one to listen to lyrics to songs, as much as the music of the songs. They were: "I don't need no one to tell me about heaven: I look at my daughter, and I believe." (by Live)
Tonight Stace said "Ella Grace is such a little baby.  I feel like she'll always be that way; she'll always just be my little baby."
(I couldn't get enough of her walking around in this little outfit the other day..as you can tell from the many pics...ha!)
Yes, Baby, yes she will:)
She sure loves you. 

1 comment:

Eloquent Obi said...

awww, what a cutie she is! i see why she loves her bellybutton...it is adorable. the outfit is too cute. continued blessings!