Oh, but wait...my daughter enjoys playing in the dirt just as much as my son!
Proof that she *was* wearing shoes! As per usual, they didn't stay on her feet.
Embracing a puppy because animals are her absolute favorite in the whole wide world!
She is now a walking machine, and is truly enjoying this whole new world where the big kids live! She's really only entered it full-force in the last week. She took steps a few weeks ago, but still was preferring to crawl, and she would. not. walk. unless it was on her own terms. She was ready when she was ready, and there was no amount of coercion on our part that would change her mind. (It must be Stace and I's calling in life to lead, guide, and walk beside the most. strong. willed. babies. ever...) So this last week, I guess she decided she was really and truly ready to face life with two feet on the ground. It's hilarious/crazy/weird for me to see her walking around. I could watch her walk all day. She seems to have this little pot belly, and her short little legs and teeny feet can barely keep her steady, but she is ready to run. I think that's been the main problem all along. She has never had any interest in walking. She just wants to run.
And she's off!



No comments:
Post a Comment