What to dress up as this year? What ta do, what ta do??? hmmm...it's an ever-important question that plagues my mind. Just kidding! I hadn't really thought about it til last night. I'm just in a silly/dramatic mood. :P
ANYWAY!
So. I told my friends what Stace and I did last year for Halloween. Would you like to know too? If not, stop reading. If so, proceed. :D
Well, Stace and I are pretty much OBSESSED with the show "The Office" Holy cow. Amazing. We love it. Period. So does the rest of my entire family (well, except my dad. He only watches the news, and the History Channel...)
So...because we are lame, we didn't go anywhere for Halloween last year. But did that stop us from dressing up? 'Course not! We dressed up for the fun of it, and so we could send pictures to my family, and laugh like crazy because we knew they would laugh like crazy.
So...we were: Dwight and Angela from The Office!

This is Dwight.

This is Stace.

This is Garbage. We call him Garbage because he likes to eat Garbage.

This is Angela and Sprinkles.

Just a couple of kittens, out on the town!
4 comments:
Love the Office dress ups. Now the question is...who you gonna be this year?
this is too funny!
That. Was. Awesome.
ps, one more week! Woohoo!
Post a Comment