A peek into the daily lives of the zoo we run behind Photoshop & *sometimes* tidy closed-doors.
Congrats to Stace. Oh and I haven't seen The Office yet. Had to record it. And now I shall be looking for the guy in art school who's into Pam. :)
That's so great for Stace! Congratulations!
Wow! That's so cool! Diddo for The Office and diddo for the art dude, so lame-o!
Look at Stace! I'm with you, that lame old lady dating boy best be steppin'.
Congrats Stace! I'm with you on the office!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats to Stace. Oh and I haven't seen The Office yet. Had to record it. And now I shall be looking for the guy in art school who's into Pam. :)
That's so great for Stace! Congratulations!
Wow! That's so cool! Diddo for The Office and diddo for the art dude, so lame-o!
Look at Stace! I'm with you, that lame old lady dating boy best be steppin'.
Congrats Stace! I'm with you on the office!
Post a Comment