Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aren't we all a little curious?


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 comments:

natalie said...

I was Aurora. Lame. :p I was hoping for someone like Mulan. Ah well. I could see you as Snow White. Who did you think you were going to be?

Kim said...

mmm...I actually woulda' been happy with Aurora! Sleeping Beauty was my favorite movie when I was little:)...hmm...Cinderella, Belle or Ariel woulda been cool too.

Renee, MC said...

@ natalie: someday I'll make a man out of you natalie.

natalie said...

@Renee- ha! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love you too Kim- Sorry I have been so socially awkward lately!