Why yes, I did just find this $400 suit for $40...yay!
Our first night we were in Fort Lauderdale. It was neat because I have lived in Florida my whole life but have never been there or to Miami. So, it was fun to have a new experience!

Fort Lauderdale
While my boss and I had a lot of fun, I was so excited to see my Stace! I got home and found such a nice surprise! I pulled up to the house and saw festive new additions added to the outside of my home!

Beautiful new flowers in my planters! :

A cute new Halloween flag!:

A Fall wreath and door mat!!!:

And then I went inside and saw a Fall tablecloth and centerpiece and a new Halloween hangey-uppey thing!:



I was SOOOO excited! I have the best mother-in-law/ Halloween fairy in the world! Thank you Mamma E!!! I love you!
7 comments:
Um... The Halloween fairy is awesome! Dang girl! Look at you in your new suit... very hawt.
Cute suit! That is fun that you get to travel with your job. And those are the cutest flowers and decorations, Elaine is so good at that stuff.
Fun! Can you please be my personal shopper and find me cute clothes for cheap? k thanks!
kim, nice new suit- hot mama!!! glad you had a fun time and glad you are back! we missed you! p.s. could you send your halloween fairy our way- hehehe :)
So I just found your blog through jayna smith's and can I just say that I LOVE that yall dressed up like Dwight and Angela last Halloween-HILARIOUS! I HAVE to show my husband when he gets home!
@ Natalie: why thank ya! Good thing it was only $400-- I'm really not going to get that much use out of it! Unless of course, you'd like to borrow it sometime ;)!
@ Amelia: 'tis fun, 'tis fun. This was my first time traveling for work, kinda scary though: makes me feel old:P
@ Katie: girl I am there. Somehow I always get lucky!
@ Mac: you're the hot mama! I missed you/ y'all too! I will send the Halloween fairy if you send the craft fairy!
@ Tiffani: glad to put a smile on your face! And glad we found each other in the blog world!
***@Natalie: I meant "$40!" holy cow. phew! neva would I pay that much even if I was a ba-jillion-aire! too many starving people in this world!
Post a Comment