Well my friends, I would like to take a moment to clear the air on something. My good pal and new cousin (ish...right?) Amelia inspired me to write this here blog post with her question about where we will be next year. Which is actually a question I get quite frequently. Why? Because I have been talking about Stace's grad school ever since I started this here blog:) One would think we would know by now! But unfortunately, the application deadlines for the majority of the schools he applied to were not until January 15, and then schools begin giving acceptances in mid-February all the way up until May 15. Also...each school only accepts 3-5 people, so we are really nervous. :(
We're up against Harvard grads and the like for those few coveted spots. Blehhhhhhh...
We are praying that we end up where Heavenly Father would have us be; where He would have us raise our first babies. That is all we can hope for! It may be FSU! It may not be! We shall see! But if it is UF Amelia, you and I are going to hit that pavement hard! :)
2 comments:
yes, cousin, that sounds perfect- I think I will start referring to you as that :) And thanks for updating us all on the situation- although I should have known better. I have quite a few friends applying to (accounting) programs right now and it seems like every day they are asking each other for updates and for the most part there is nothing new. They too are very nervous. Stace is a genius and well rounded on top of that so I am sure yall will have options even, I just need to make sure I do my part to persuade you to choose UF :)
Anyway, Just make sure to update us on this here blog as you receive news. I can't wait to hear!
I often forget that y'all aren't actually cousins since you're both my cousins. So we can just be one big happy family. :)
And I look forward to hearing the news and I'm sure it'll all work out as it should.
I'm also looking forward to our trip to Flowridah in March. Candace says she has somewhere for us to hang on a Friday night. Clear your calendar so you can come with, k?
Post a Comment