Friday, February 13, 2009

The Man is a Machine!

Remember a little while ago when I told you that Stace was famous? The FSU College of Business had done a profile on him for their web site...

Well, now Florida State University has done a profile on him for its main site for all students! I am so proud of him and his motivation to succeed in his endeavors.

Click Here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Stace!

Jennifer said...

Wow Stace, congrats!

freya said...

i saw that this morning when i logged in to blackboard! ha! the bio was really interesting! congrats to yall!

MA said...

work it stace! :) congrats!

Machelle said...

Hey I just logged in to FSU and saw this! Now I see it on your blog! Neat!

Floridians back to Utahns! said...

That is really neat!

Elaine said...

Great, Stace and Kim! Wonderful news! The Sirmans PhD continues on! Great photo, too.