Thursday, February 26, 2009

Taggies

I have wanted to write a blog post for some time now-- a lot has happened and so many thoughts have been racing through my head which I want to post about. However, I never get to use the computer! Stace is mister busy-head and always is on the computer doing work. One day I shall write a long post to catch up. Until then, I will just fulfill my duty as one who has been tagged to post my sixth photo.
So, without further adieu, here it is:

This was at our wedding reception-- our first dance to our song "I Could Not Ask for More" by Edwin McCain. Good times:)
Thanks for the tag, Jayna! And I tag Katie, Lindsey Miller, the Lunt gals, and Brittany Dransfield:) and anyone else who wants to do it because I love you all :)

3 comments:

Tice said...

Man y'all, that reception was good times. Can you, perhaps, get married again so we can have a repeat of that awesome party? Seriously, that was a fun night.

PS- Can't wait to see y'all next month!

natalie said...

I'm always being told I missed out on a good party when your reception is brought up. :) I love your dress,so pretty. And "I Could Not Ask for More" makes me cry. I seriously don't know why it does because it holds no significance to me at all. Oh well.
Great picture.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

I remember your reception. I think I was sick for it though...(caroline here)