Natalie tagged me in her note "Natalisms" on Facebook (thanks, girl-- I always love reading your posts/ notes). I thought I'd put my little survey up on the ole' blogeroo
. I wanted to post something, anything, because my last post is no longer relevant now that I put a horizontal photo up there. And I don't like going to my blog and seeing an irrelevant post. :)
So here goes.
Let others know a little more about yourself by re-posting and tagging your friends. Re-post note as your name "ology"
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Oh, that is a tough-ey. Red Elephant is up there.
What is your pet peeve? Can getting gas count as my pet peeve? I HATE getting gas. Oh...and blow drying my hair. I HATE blow drying my hair. Both of these things, to me, take way too much time and are a giant waste of it. Filling out this survey, on the other hand, is making exquisite use of my time... :)
What food could you eat for two weeks straight and not get sick of it? Rold Gold Pretzels! I’ve been obsessed for years and still that is one thing I crave when I'm really hungry. Strange, I know.
How many televisions are in your house? One...Stace reminds me frequently how much he wishes it was a giant flat-screen.
Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My four impacted wisdom teefies!
What is the last heavy item you lifted? My kitchen table so I could clean the rug underneath it.
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Hm…yes.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Every time I played pretend when I was little, I always wanted my name to be “Allison.” (Side note: Stace’s family tells me he always wanted to be named “Jerry.” Haha!) I wouldn't change it if I had the option...too much of a hassle! But if I had to change it, I suppose I would make my middle name my first name. It’s Brooke. We shall probably have a little Brooke of our own one day:) (Ya, Machelle! Good choice!)
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Two
Last person you talked to? Stace
Last person you hugged? Stace
Favorite Season? Spring
Favorite
First place you went this morning? The wonderful world of work
What's the last movie you saw? Sat down and intently watched would be “Les Miserables.” Had on in the background while doing other things would be Kung Fu Panda.
Do you smile often? yeppers :oD
It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Hmm…probably Candace!
If you could change your eye color what would it be? A lighter blue, I suppose.
Have you ever had a pet fish? yep
Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night (Natalie: we’re twinsies!)
What's on your wish list for your birthday? To know where we'll be next year and what is going on in our lives! My birthday is at the end of May...I sure hope we know by then!
Can you do a chin up? I can probably just do one. That was always my toughest challenge in the presidential fitness test!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited! There’ll surely be more trials to endure, of course, but there is so much to look forward to.
Ever been in a car wreck? yes
What is the last song to make you cry? “Just Let Me Cry” by Hillary Weeks. Her new CD is really good...I just love her voice and the words to her songs.
Plans tonight? Be visit taught by Frey Dog 26 and Michelle, and then go to YW New Beginnings final prep meeting
And that's that!
I tag all my lovely ladies out there! Yes, you!
3 comments:
I love the name Brooke! Always have, thus why we chose it for our little Brookiepoo! I think me, you , and Katie need to get together sometime soon so we can get to know each other better!
NO! I want to better friends with Kim! ME! Just kidding ... but not really. KIM BE MY FRIEND!
Machelle: and she is sooo cute!!! I would love to get together with y'all-- really! Let's do it!
Kaitlyn: I feel so happy that you want me to be "BE YOUR FRIEND!" ;) Really...I do! We need to hang! In fact, why don't we all just hang together?! Party time! I'm for realsies!
Post a Comment