Well...I suppose from the beginning! The beginning of the the first story which I feel compelled to blog about, that is.
Well, for starters, one of Stace and I's great friends, Ben Stayton, returned home from his mission a couple weeks ago! Stace and I both grew up with him. He is the truest kind of friend, and we are so proud of him. Yay Ben!
Waiting for him to come! As you can see he is very special to many friends (and many were there that aren't pictured)
First glimpse!
Ben becoming acquainted with John and Katie's new addition: Baby Kiley
Hanging with Katie, Kiley and Mindi...love all three of these girls!
What's next? Well...the following weekend Stace and I went on a mini vacation to Orlando for a couple days. This little break couldn't have come at a better time. I really needed this time away. We got to go to Daytona Beach, the temple and Downtown Disney! We wanted to do a theme park...but goodness gracious they are so expensive! One day... :)
Daytona Beach
a neat sign at Downtown Disney
We drove home on Saturday to eat dinner with my dad, step mom, brother Chris and sister-in-law Beth and their girls...who are my baby girls! I love them with all my heart!
Sitting with ca-ray-zee Caroline and Miss Georgia
My dad pulling Kate along on the little goose...a favorite pastime of the girls:)
More updates to come!
3 comments:
i love that first picture how you and chris are the only one's paying attention to the camera and you're peacin ha.
yay for mini vacations! it looked very relaxing!
also my word verification was seductr
ha
Frreyya! I'm not surprised that was your verification word! ;-)
You are so beautiful. I wish I had your hair. I loved that pic of you guys in front of the temple! So awesome!!
Post a Comment