Thursday, March 19, 2009

There's a Blizzard in our Freezer!

Tonight we brought home Blizzard's (ice cream with wonderfulness mixed inside) to enjoy whilst watching The Office. Being that we got home at 8:45, we decided it best to let them sit in the freezer until our show started. However, when we went to put them in there, there was no room! It turned out the freezer had already had it's fair share of blizzards for the evening!

What in the world?!

Stace thinks we didn't close the freezer tight enough, and this was the result. I don't know if that's true or not, but I do know I was ready to have a small-scale snowball fight!
PS: I love how I look like I'm 6-years-old in this pic...

3 comments:

Amelia said...

That is so crazy/funny! I have only ever seen that happen very very slowly overtime, but over night? that is unheard of!
Very cute picture of you by the way.

Machelle said...

That is too funny! That has happened to us before, I think we did the same thing with not shutting it all of the way. But I do not think ours happened that fast nor that much!

MA said...

looovveee the pic- you're so cute! but you need to go to idaho to experience real snow- lol!