Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Break (Dancin) it Down



We have lots of pics from the trip, and I will upload them soon! But until then, enjoy this video of a break dancing group on the streets of San Francisco! My favorite is "Mighty Joe" from Africa (the one in the red). He is at the beginning and end. All of the break dancers were from either Mexico, South America or Africa. Pretty neat!

3 comments:

freya said...

girl did you bust a move and show em how its done?
ha
that guy in the red was crazy lookin at the end!
and that little kid was funny
i'm glad yall had fun on your trip!

Amelia said...

Kim-I didnt know yall went on a trip! what was the occasion? That sounds so fun, I have always wanted to go there.
And... I have actually been to Trenton before! its kind of a cute little town. I think I was dating Trent at the time so I took a picture of the water tower with the name on it and sent it to him. Thank for the message- I am getting so excited too! See you in a few weeks!

MA said...

oh yeah! that's some good moves. why didn't you and stace get on the floor and show off your groove?! lol!