I keep meaning to document this! So here goes. For a few weeks now, every time Julian gets a toy car in his hands, he runs it along the ground and makes the "vroom"/ "bbbbbbb" (vibrate lips thing) with his mouth! And the other day when he saw a car go by on the road he did it again! (He is so smart!) It is SO cute and I really have no idea where he got it! I may have done that like, once, while playing with him and his car a long time ago, but seriously...no clue other than that. He gets this big smile on his face when he does it, too. It is so cute! He is so cute! He is my sweetie pie and he truly lights up my world. I am so, so grateful for him.
Something I have always noticed ever since he was born, and that people have often commented on that I don't want to forget: he has such beautiful skin and such a beautiful skin tone. I love everything about this baby boy.
I could cuddle him all day and never, ever let go.
I cherish him.


1 comment:
He is a cutie!
Post a Comment