I did a 13x11 leather bound Heritage Makers album FROM SCRATCH-- I was always the one trumpeting to use templates! It is exactly 100 pages long (including copyright page, which I used every last square inch of to fit pictures from his 1st birthday into:)!
I started it a couple months ago, and I'd work on it late at night in between the packing & moving. I know, it's totally lame that I just started it when I was a consultant for HM, a company all about preserving photos/ memories! I blame it on the fact that HM had become a full time job for me, and I was so busy helping others with their projects, it was hard for me to take the time to do my own. Julian had just turned 3 months old when I started Heritage Makers, and I had JUST completed a huge album of his first 3 months with My Publisher. And then I didn't start another one until a couple months ago! So sad! Even now, when I haven't been an active consultant since December, I am committed to helping 3 past clients finish books and am excited & happy to help (I really enjoy creating with it!), but you can see why I got behind!
I am ready to get the second year album going, so I can be set for Baby Girl's arrival! With her, I am definitely going to do it along & along! Much easier that way:)
In Baby Girl news, her room is all set up! I have yet to do all the wall decor, but it's painted and the bedding is in place. My friend is going to help me sew a valance using the backside of the crib skirt (you never see that part anyway!), and then I can hang it along with the panel curtains. I am so excited every time I look in her room!
In family news, we are loving our new place and are truly thrilled to be here. What a blessing. Everything is pretty much finished, except for Julian's room is completely unfinished! And then all the wall decor that still needs to be hung. And I have a few projects up my sleeve to feminize a little bit, so Baby Girl and I can be better represented in this man cave of ours! :)
Anyway, it's 3:45 AM & I am rambling. Yay that the baby book is complete!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment