Getting a warm welcome from our sweet friend Jenn:)
Making himself quite comfortable right away...
Stace went in between his classes to snap a picture. Here he is getting his hands "washed" with hand sanitizer right before snack time.
After church and ready for his nap! :)
I remember the first day we took him to church like it was yesterday. And here we are...onto another milestone and into nursery he goes! I didn't know what to do with myself during Sunday School today...no reading baby books or passing out snacks? This may take more getting used to on my part than his! But I know he's ready for it and I'm looking forward to getting that spiritual uplift during Sunday School that I will get for at least a few more months.
Happy nursery days!
4 comments:
Julian is such a cutie. I love his church outfit. Raelee has two more Sunday's before nursery, and while I'm excited to be able to pay attention in RS and Sunday school again, I'm sad that time's going by soooo fast!
oh my goodness! I can't believe he's already in! freedom!!!! I love that you took pictures, such a good idea... except for I'm sad now there won't be any Julian to entertain us in gospel doctrine anymore:)
what an old man he is!
So adorable! I can't believe J is old enough to go into Nursery already!! Wow!! Where has the time gone?! You look wonderful as always! You and babies are just the perfect match!! :-)
Post a Comment