Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Excited to Teach...

I am teaching the Young Women this Sunday and I was excited to find out I'll Be Teaching this lesson: "The Blessings of the House of Israel."

This is a topic I've always been very intrigued by, but I have never fully understood the concept, the phrasing, the gathering, etc due to my own lack of studying it. Having the opportunity to teach means I have the opportunity to learn more about it, so I'm excited! It's funny too because just last week, I found this little gem! I was so excited about this find, I emailed it out to lots of my family and friends who I thought might also appreciate it. However, I had no idea I'd be teaching on it a couple weeks later. It is so neat how things like that happen sometimes:)

Anyway, I better start prepping...lots to learn and soak in over here!

2 comments:

Gabe and Christina said...

Thanks for posting Kim! I really liked it. :)

Karen said...

I love the book. Where did you find it and thanks for sharing it with us...I sure learned alot!!