the title of this post would be much more applicable if I instead titled it:
girls, Girls, GIRLS!!!
But...if I were in a large crowd with my girlfriends, and I wanted to get everyone's attention, I'd say "guys"...so...that's that.
Anyway!
GUYS! I made this last night.........

Photos from the creator of the recipe & author of Cookies and Cups blog.
Pretzel. Crusted. Peanut. Butter. Blondie. Pie.
Think about that title for a moment.
Internalize it.
The crust is made out of crushed up pretzels

and the inside is filled with oodles of my favorite kind of chocolate:
Reeses Peanut Butter cups. And let's not forget: it's a pie that's actually a giant cookie...(cookie is my favorite kind of cake...and now pie...)

Yes. I made this gorgeous-heaven-in-a-dish-delight...
.....Annnnd I didn't even eat a stinkin' bite of it!!!
not even a spoonful of the dough...
I should get some sort of GIANT medal.
3 comments:
.......WHY!?!
Yes. WHY did you not eat any of it?! and what is going on with you?! have you sworn off all live-worth-living eatables???? (if so, i'm jealous.)
Kaitlyn & Rach: the answer to your very-good-question is two-fold:
1. I'm trying to be good/ eat healthy (lately I've been failing miserably though!)
2. and it's mostly 2...it was for someone else! ha! But I was still proud of myself for not chowing down on the dough...because...I pretty much loooove cookie dough! (raw eggs and all!)
Post a Comment