Monday, March 26, 2012

Jet-Setting Giraffe

The other day we got a strange and suspicious package in the mail...
...from my dad...so therefore not strange, nor suspicious...but it was a good way to start a post/ story, no?

We opened it and found a Wall Street Journal article, all about a teether toy giraffe named Sophie, with a box containing Sophie attached to it.
Ella Grace inspected it...
she studied it...

and she loves it!
What a nice and thoughtful thing Grandpa Bill did!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Savannah got one for Christmas and LOVES Sophie! It is seriously the best teether ever! It has a higher price tag (which is why I never bought it) but now having one I understand since it's the only teether your kid will need (or want) so it's totally worth it!

Lauren said...

I got one as a gift for baby Christopher and I didn't realize it had a squeaker! it was a combo pack with a squeaky rubbery one and a soft, stuffed animal kind. Does the squeaker drive you nuts? I was the dog-mom that took all of Maddie's sqeakers out before giving them to her. And now, she's afraid of toys that make noise! :)