Yesterday while Ella Grace was napping, Julian and I snuck off to the trampoline for some fun. After jumping for a while, Julian requested blankets for snuggling. So off I went to grab some blankets (and my camera:)...
Julian is such a little lover. Last week he got into bed with Stace and I one morning and snuggled up to me and said "you're the best mommy, ever!" (not true...but I'll take it;) "and I'm going to give you lots of hugs and kisses and loves!"
And that's just what he did.
He did the same yesterday on the trampoline. I wanted to get one picture of him giving me a kiss, but he just didn't stop giving out those kisses, and you better believe I didn't stop reciprocating them! As a result, I got quite a few pics!
I love...
Time to smile!
Julian had some conjunctivitis this week; you can tell a bit in the photo below...
I sure love my sweet boy.

1 comment:
There really is nothing like sweet babies (ok, children) to make life so much sweeter.
Post a Comment