Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One!

I will do a more thorough post soon, highlighting all of this last month's wonderful adventures.  But for now, I will just post the video montage I made of her little life.




*I went over each picture and had the timing, the cropping, the zooming, and the transition all perfect for every single one.  In my preview, the video is perfect (because I spent so much time on it)! But unfortunately OneTrueMedia is fighting me tooth and nail and in the Youtube video and the final version that I share, there are a few things that bug me (faces too cropped; there's one of she and I at the end of the first song that focuses too much on my face and not enough on her's, and the list goes on...).  I've gone back into make the changes a few times, and save every two seconds, and then still, the final version isn't the way I saved it to be. :( Oh well.  I still love it:) Still makes me cry happy and grateful tears at the love I feel for her.

I am in awe of the light that she adds to our lives, and at how much room one little person can take in your heart...all over again!  She is just amazing. Her smile makes my ENTIRE LIFE. We just love this adorable baby girl.  She really is sooooo sweet. We are so grateful for our little baby Ella Grace!

Now I'm off...I have to much to do preparing for her birthday party this weekend! :)

Happy birthday to my special angel girl!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

so sweet!!! **tears!**