It's Ella Grace's 18 month birthday on March 18. In honor of that, here's a post dedicated to my Little Miss Sunshine.
The other day I was admiring my toddling little Ella Grace as she went from room-to-room, talking about whatever it was she was she was talking about, and it just hit me so powerfully how straight-up EXCITED I am to be this little girl's mom. It thrills me that I have this title. The word "proud" was prominent in my mind. I am so proud of her. Of everything she does and is. She's the sweetest little hugger, the most playful little playmate, and the girliest little daredevil. She's a firecracker and she knows exactly what she wants. I love that she eats so much. I love that she LOVES to be outside so much. I love that she loves animals. I love that she loves coloring. I love that she's so petite because by the time Julian was her age, I was very pregnant and had a new baby coming soon. Well, right now there is no baby coming soon, so that combined with the fact that she's small, she didn't walk for a long time, and that she still wants to nurse, I am happy because in my mind, it means I still have a baby, and she is it.
I LOVE having a little boy. Little boys are so fun and amazing. But I tell ya what, I sure LOVE having a little girl, too! She is so nurturing already to her baby dolls.
I love that she loves to play! And she keeps up with the big kids with the best of 'em, I tell you what!
Walking is pretty much her favorite thing to do, ever. But she really just wants to RUN.
And I love that she loves, loves, loves books so much!
I love that she keeps bows in her hair and hats on her head.
I love it when the sun hits her eyes just right. They are crystal blue.
I love the way she looks in skinny jeans and her little KSwiss sneaks.
I love that she's not intimidated by anything.
I love how she loves to play in her brother's room, and that I can tell she feels really special when she's in there! And I love that her little feet are finally growing-ha! Here is her foot in her size 1 (0-3 months) Saltwater Sandals. She's officially now in a size 3 shoe (6-12).
All this girl wants to do is explore. Everything is new and exciting to her. I love it so much.
I love her bedhead. I love that her favorite book, any day of the week, is this giant Princess book. She can barely turn the pages because there are so many and it's heavy, but she prefers this book over all others, and I never encouraged that. I love that.
I love that she LOVES to get tossed through the air by her Daddy, and that she pretty much thinks it's the bees knees. This girl is gonna love roller coasters- I can feel it.
I love that I can put big ol' Southern grossgrain bows in her hair already (and have done so for a while now).
Oh! How could I forget that I love that she says please ("peeease!") and thank you ("tay tu") without prompt (95% of the time).
I LOVE how excited she gets over ice cream. Wild child.
I love that she's way too busy to pose for the camera...
I love that she surprised me and stopped and said "cheese!" for the following two photos .
I LOVE her profile.
I love that she carries around boxes/ bags of food sometimes and how she feels so big when doing so. I love this little swimsuit Ivy sent her (along with several of the outfits in this post!)
My sweet baby girl, you make my heart just want to soar.
I am thrilled that you are mine.


























No comments:
Post a Comment