Stace and I would just like to take a moment to congratulate Candace! She is clearly the projected winner of our poll. I'm not gonna lie, I do have a pretty awesome sister-in-law. There are some special people in my life that make me smile just when I think about them. Candace is one of those people. Candace, we love you. And so does everyone else! Duuuhhhhhhhh....
In other news, I had an interview today. It lasted for an hour and a half. It went well!...I think...at least I know it went better than my last interview...
I am also handing in an application tomorrow for a communication specialist position with a non-profit organization. Let's hope something comes of all this!
Stace is just a-preppin for the GMAT! He takes it next week-- and what he gets on it is a huge determiner of where we end up not only in the near future, but also where he ends up teaching and where we start our family--- blah blah blah. So, we'd appreciate your prayers!
6 comments:
freak. i didnt mean to deleate the comment. :(
anyyway, it was vital. and said...
ha! thanks for the laser shout out. i gave a shout out in my laser blog post as well. please have an hour and a half open when you venture to read it, as it might take a while. ha! gooood luck with jobs/laser gmats. ha, since i never see you guys i think a blog comment sending you my best laser wishes would be appropriate? :)
Kim! I found your blog through Katie's and John's. It sounds like you two are doing wonderfully and that makes me so happy. Good luck on the job search!
Oh, by the way, this is Megan... the former "Sister Allred"--
It probably skewed the results a little since I voted for Candace on 4 different computers. Teehee.
It does not, hoever, negate the fact that Candace is fantastic.
Sally: no, no...it certainly does not;)
Post a Comment