Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Two Big Happenins and a Piece of Advice

First Big Happenin:
Stace is taking the GMAT tomorrow morning! Ah! Please keep him in your prayers tonight! We are slightly nervous...to say the least!

Second Big Happenin:
I got a job!!! I am now the Marketing and Communications Specialist for the State Board of Administration's Florida Prepaid College Program. We are very excited because we will have health and dental insurance completely paid for both Stace and I! This is very exciting because we went for a large portion of our marriage uninsured. So, yay!

Advice:
Be careful what you post. My new boss googled me and found this blog! I was a bit embarrassed because of the silly videos we'd posted up! Hehe...but I guess she gave me the benefit of the doubt, rather than being scared away! Thank goodness:)

7 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Hey Kim! Lindsey and Joe-Z here! We'll say a prayer for Stace for his test...good luck to him. And Congrats on the new job! I'm glsd we found you guys...hope to keep in touch!

P.S. Isn;t insurance great!?! Such peace of mind!

Sally Sirmans said...

Wel, I wouldn't want to work for someone without a sense of humor.....congrats!

natalie said...

Lets us know how he did! Congrats on the new job Kim!
I'm with Sally, sounds like your new boss is going to be great!

Brittany said...

I googled myself and found the same thing. But then I edited my blog so that anything I post from now on can't be googled. Of course there is the past, but nothing to be ashamed of.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Hi guys, congratulations on the good news and I'm sure Stace will do great! Just getting around to adding you to my blog; been kind of busy lately.

Could I borrow your blog to tell Miss Candace to add me to her invitaion list? HEY, CANDACE, ADD ME TO YOUR INVITATION LIST! Okay, Thanks!

Tice said...

So...how'd it go? And congrats, Kim, on the new job!

natalie said...

@ Lori- Uh, I think we're not cool enough to be invited to Candace's blog.