To start, 24 is a great year :) So happy birthday my dear! Second, did you make that cake? Know who did? I think that would be a great cake for the girls' first birthday!
Kim, I was beginning to have the same fear about 24, maybe for the same reason... but it's STUPID! 24 is young and healthy and in your case EXTREMELY beautiful and you have all the time left in the world to accomplish EVERYTHING you want to accomplish and you'll surprise yourself with accomplishing more! You go ahead and celebrate you birth-week (I too am a "birthday person") and you let me know if there's anything I can do to make it more special!
oh dear kim, 24 isn't old at all- (I remember those young days :) hehe... as long as you stay young at heart you'll be just fine, and I don't think you'll have any problems with that! love ya! p.s. I thought your birthday wasn't until Saturday?!
@ Machelle: I just searched on google images for "happy birthday cupcake" and that image came up from this blog: http://sunshinenravioli.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-happy-birthday.html But I don't think it says how to make it:( it is cute though, eh?
@ Kaitlyn: thank you so much... seriously. I needed to hear that-- you almost had me in tears, in a good way:) Thank you for the sweet compliment and encouragement and for offering to make it more special:)
@ Mac: you're right, i'll keep it real by staying silly...and you're also right about my birthday-- it is on Saturday:) thanks for remembering:)
@ Natalie: dang! coming from you, it's even worse! ;) haha...jk I don't even know what that means.
oh kimmo - i love you girl! you are seriously the most gorgeous blonde i know and are so genuinly kind, its so encouraging to me. don't be sad love, 24 is happy number, nice and even! (i love even numbers, don't ask). so anyways, i hope you get thru your rut, because you're amazing!!!
9 comments:
To start, 24 is a great year :) So happy birthday my dear! Second, did you make that cake? Know who did? I think that would be a great cake for the girls' first birthday!
Kim, I was beginning to have the same fear about 24, maybe for the same reason... but it's STUPID! 24 is young and healthy and in your case EXTREMELY beautiful and you have all the time left in the world to accomplish EVERYTHING you want to accomplish and you'll surprise yourself with accomplishing more! You go ahead and celebrate you birth-week (I too am a "birthday person") and you let me know if there's anything I can do to make it more special!
oh dear kim, 24 isn't old at all- (I remember those young days :) hehe... as long as you stay young at heart you'll be just fine, and I don't think you'll have any problems with that! love ya! p.s. I thought your birthday wasn't until Saturday?!
24 is old and you should be vury sad... Sorry you had to hear it from me. :) Kidding gurl! 24 is super young! You don't look a day over 18, btw.
@ Machelle: I just searched on google images for "happy birthday cupcake" and that image came up from this blog: http://sunshinenravioli.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-happy-birthday.html
But I don't think it says how to make it:( it is cute though, eh?
@ Kaitlyn: thank you so much... seriously. I needed to hear that-- you almost had me in tears, in a good way:) Thank you for the sweet compliment and encouragement and for offering to make it more special:)
@ Mac: you're right, i'll keep it real by staying silly...and you're also right about my birthday-- it is on Saturday:) thanks for remembering:)
@ Natalie: dang! coming from you, it's even worse! ;) haha...jk I don't even know what that means.
Happy Birthday, Kim, and oh to be twenty four again. Those were the days.....Sigh.
Yummm!!! I love that picture... makes me hungry! :) 24 is going to be an awesome year! Happy Birthday!
happy birthday kim! you deserve all of lifes happiness!!!
oh kimmo - i love you girl! you are seriously the most gorgeous blonde i know and are so genuinly kind, its so encouraging to me. don't be sad love, 24 is happy number, nice and even! (i love even numbers, don't ask). so anyways, i hope you get thru your rut, because you're amazing!!!
Post a Comment