Monday, August 10, 2009

Cont'd from Last Night's Post, and...So Much to Do, So Little Time

Cousin Natalie asked if the reason I was feeling so happy last night was brought on by a conversation we had with Candace and Brittany and a couple lingering boys about the placenta and the uterus. My response to her is: duhhhh, of course! Haha:) and also just getting to see so many members of my family over the last few weeks. And getting to spend so much time with my little sister. Plus, last night when I got home I had a letter from a friend waiting for me who knows I'm po' and she had inserted all kinds of coupons. So thoughtful! I could go on and on here. Bottom line: the people in my life give me so many reasons to be thankful:)

And...I love being pregnant! It already makes me kinda sad thinking about not being pregnant anymore!

So while I'm on this high, I am also getting stressed with all that is yet to be accomplished before Little Peach arrives. In a few short days I will officially be six months pregnant and we still have sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do. "Like what?" you may ask. Well my response to you is: "oh, you know...just like, everything!" AHHH!

2 comments:

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Already at six months? You go fast!

freya said...

glowing pregnant kim! hormones don't just make prego ladies cry, but be super happy too!

p.s. we need to do a temple trip together before you're too pregnant to travel!