So I called in the order and at the end of my conversation with the Moe's worker lady, I caught myself (and thankfully stopped myself) right before I said "I love you." bahahaha! I guess it is because I had just hung up the phone with Stace and was thinking of him. I don't know...there's no other explanation...unless I just really love Moe's that much.

what can I say? She's the dip to my chip<3 ;-)
5 comments:
Ha! I think you do love Moe's that much! I think Stace would be okay if you had a relationship with him though!
hahaha that is awesome! brett is making fun of me right now for laughing out loud ha. and yes moe's is just that good!
brett has accidentally called one of his classmates babe a couple times cause he's so used to calling me that ha
Ha. You *totally* love Moe's that much. They knew you when I was there with you. I think it only obvious that you start to publicly declare your love. Maybe you'll get some free chips and queso out of it...
I'm with you, I love MOES too!!
And Kim, you are such a sweetheart...glad I'm getting to know you!
My dad totally "love you, bye"d Melissa Brock a while ago, while they were on a work call. After he hung up he was mildly embarassed...mildly.
Post a Comment