"If your cheeks are looking as round as your belly at 34 weeks pregnant, you're in good company — most expectant women start sporting that gathering-nuts-for-the-winter look in their third trimester."
phew...so it's not just me! Because I do feel like it's just me! ahhhhhh! I guess it doesn't help that I inherited ginornous cheekies from my dad....

thanks DAD! (pic from Christmas 2006)
2 comments:
I may not have the cheekies, but trust me I think we're all wondering if we're the only ones with something! I feel like I'm by far the biggest of all you girls due within a month of me! I guess I can thank mommy for the short torso ;-) You look BEAUTIFUL girl!
hey! i'm so mad i couldn't make it to your baby shower!...i was out of town, sorry. i do want to send you something for your little baby. go to my website and let me know which art print you like and i will send you one...make sure and let me know how to personalize it. i can make minor changes in colors and other small details...so let me know what will go best in the nursery!
Post a Comment