Friday, October 30, 2009

So Sweet

This morning when Stace woke up, he kissed me and snuggled up to me and said "you make me happy." It was such a sweet moment. I am so grateful I get to be with this kind, gentle person for the rest of my life and throughout all eternity. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to try and make him happy for forever. I am so grateful we get to learn how to be parents to one (and hopefully many more) of Heavenly Father's precious children together. He will be such a sweet, loving daddy. My heart is bursting with gratitude and love at this moment for him and for our blessings. Gotta go grab a tissue... <3

1 comment:

Tonya Driggers said...

It's a blessing to be in such deep love, isn't it? I'm so glad that you relish in that love. May you still marvel at the depths of your ever growing love for one another when all your children have grown and you find it's just you and the love of your life again! It's a special and wonderful feeling!

How blessed we are to have this deep abiding forever growing love in our lives!