To do this:
"As disciples of the Savior, we are not merely striving to know more; rather, we need to consistently DO more of what we know is right and become better." -Elder David A. Bednar, Quorum of the 12 Apostles, Oct. 2009 General Conference
I love this quote from his talk last Saturday. His whole talk was really awesome. I love how Elder Bednar always puts things so straightforwardly.
Speaking of putting things straightforwardly, perhaps no one does it quite so poignantly as Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, also of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles, who has been referred to as "the lion of the Lord." Click here to hear the powerful testimony he bore last Sunday in General Conference.
1 comment:
Didn't you just love these talks. I always love Elder Bednar's talks too...he is a great speaker.
Congrats on the pregnancy. You are almost done, and I just found out about it. Hope it has been good for you. You look fabulous-as always-so tiny!
Post a Comment