I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Before yesterday, my table...was...just...disgraceful. The cats did a number on it when they were bouncing off the walls chasing each other. They never stopped to consider the effect their claws would have on my table when they bounced from wall to wall. (How rude, right?) And then, on top of that, it was just water ravaged. Simply put, it was just...horrible. I was embarrassed by the sight of the surface of my table!
Well, over the weekend, Stace gave the table some serious TLC!
He did such a good job! I am so excited! I told him it went from being something I was embarrassed about to being something I am proud of! Yay for my awesome Stace!
3 comments:
Stace and I should go into a furniture refinishing business together. What the heck, Bob Vila can also be a partner for funisies...
OOh lala! Looks sooo good! What a great surprise!
Nice work Stace! Yeah!!!!
Post a Comment