Monday, March 15, 2010

The Happiest Boo Boo on the Block!


My friend Katie recommended I read this book, and I did before the Bear came. I now highly recommend it to any future mommies out there! The book contains the secrets of how to calm a fussy or colicky baby. While we were blessed to have a baby who is super chill, at the times he has gotten upset, Dr. Karp's methods have worked when the simple mommy and daddy lovin haven't quite cut it.

PS: I am going to use it as a reference in the future for when I do have a fussy baby, because I am planning on having LOTS :) (whether on our own, through fertility treatments or adoption) and there is bound to be a wonderfully fussy one somewhere in the mix!
Word to ya mother.

I just really wanted to say that. Pardon the complete irrelevance.

3 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

what cute pictures of him!

Sunshine Girl said...

I was super angry a few minutes ago, so I came to your site to look at my happy, smiling nephew. I am significantly less angry now.

boy, wife, and dog said...

i be feelin ya gurl. ya heard.