Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stream of Consciousness at 1 AM

  • Sometimes, ya just never know.
  • Should I take the risk? What if I fail? If I do do it, will I step on any toes in the process?
  • I would rather never take the chance than hurt someone's feelings, or invite any negativity into my life. Maybe I just shouldn't.
  • Maybe I could be good at it! Stace says I would be.
  • I want another baby soon.
  • That makes me feel greedy.
  • Will we be able to sell this armoire?
  • Julian is so amazing. LOVE HIM!
  • Boo Boo is teething...my sweet little guy.
  • Stace is so smart. Whatever he was trying to explain to me tonight kinda went over my head. But then again I was following it better than usual. Me and numbers have never been friends. I want to understand what he's talking about though.
  • I also want to learn to play the piano. Why didn't I have lessons? I did every other activity under the sun, other than music lessons. LAME.
  • I want a really good companion study guide for the Book of Mormon. Been meaning to email Bishop Bowcutt and ask if he had any suggestions (other than the institute manual). Should do that now.
  • LOST was crazy this week. Kinda ready for it to be over with already...sorry if that is sacrilege!
  • I stopped my crazed health kick on Valentine's Day and still haven't gotten back into it. I got on the scale the other day and by some miracle I have not gained an ounce. Hallelujah.
  • But I still have seven pounds to go. ah well.
  • So thankful for Rachael; she gets my booty up and moving when it wouldn't otherwise.
  • I love Pilates and exercising so much. How come I stopped? Will do tomorrow.
  • I should sleep.
  • That was seriously so sweet of her to care to look for us. So sweet of all three of them. Makes me feel loved.
  • Kim, plan your sharing time. NOW.
  • I love the Gospel. Love it so much. I'm so grateful.
  • Post the Ensign article you read today by President Monson "He is Risen"! It's so good. (Just checked, it's not online yet. But will do.)
  • Sad I never heard back from Sister __ about coming to visit her and her children. :(
  • Should I do it? I just don't know. More thinking and prayer are needed.
  • Stace is so silly! Seriously. I kind of love that he spent his time drawing a mustache on a picture of Julian on his iPhone while I was in K-Mart teether toy shopping. There's an innocence about it that I just kind of love. A lot:) That probably means we're both weird. Perfect for each other!
  • What am I going to cook tomorrow night? (ehh...tonight?)
  • Why don't I just go to bed?
  • I still haven't gotten to visit that YW in the ward that my girls told me about...feeling guilty about that. But I told the Pres. I was ready and willing. So maybe I shouldn't feel guilty?
  • I love Ann! So glad I got to see her last week.
  • Four month mark is coming. Crib time! duh duh duh...
  • She just needs a lot of love and attention. Sincere love. Real concern. That's all she really needs. And then she'll listen.
  • I miss Jessica.
  • I love my siblings and siblings in law so much.
  • I wish I lived closer to Kathleen.
  • Bed time.
  • Yeah right. Plan your sharing time!
  • Where did this week go?! Gotta do it now before Stace takes computer with him to work tomorrow.
  • Eyes are closing...
  • Grateful for prayer, and that Heavenly Father is truly my Father who listens when I petition Him.
  • Bed time.

4 comments:

natalie said...

that mustache is amazing. thats all I can say.

Mrs. Blimes said...

you just blew my mind. seems alot of us mamas are up nights with racing thoughts. :0)

ps
whatever this mystery thing is...just go for it!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

great post. i am grateful you are my friend.

Sunshine Girl said...

I want to know what this mystery occupation is.
I miss you too.
M will probably never change.