Thursday, March 4, 2010

He Gets Around round round round, He Gets Around!

On Wednesday, his 3 month and 1 day birthday, Julian rolled over for the very first time! It was so exciting! We unfortunately didn't get a video of the monumental occasion (it all happened so fast!), but here is a fun video about the fact that "he got around"... hopefully soon we'll get a video of him in action!

Background story: yesterday I was on the phone with my sister and when I hung up Stace came out of Julian's nursery and said to me "you gotta come see this" and motioned me to come see what the little Boo Boo was up to. I walked in and heard the Beach Boys' "Surfin USA" blaring and peeked into the crib and found that Stace had set Julian up to be chillin' with his buds, watching the fishies go by on his little Baby Einstein crib soother. It was so cute! The next song that came on was "Get Around" and I grabbed the camera and got this little video. He's just a happy boy who is a pro at holding his head up, and you'll notice he is beginning to show us that he likes to groove to the music! ;)
I like to play the Beach Boys and dance around with him in his nursery, and he always seems to love it!

3 comments:

natalie said...

He loves the Beach Boys. This is my kind of bebe!

Karen said...

He's got the beat, that is for sure! Guess he'll get his band going pretty soon! What a cutie!

David and Kaitlyn said...

He is a little pro! What an adorable video!