On February 21, Julian received his baby blessing from his father. The blessing was beautiful and simple. It touched on everything this sweet boy will need in order to return to the presence of our Father in Heaven. After Stace finished the blessing, Bishop Brett Bowcutt said "well that couldn't have been much better if you ask me." That sums it up pretty well.
During the blessing, Stace repeatedly touched on the love Julian's family has for him, and how that will affect his life.
My brother Chris, Stace's Uncle CF, Stace, Julian, Popster, Stace's Uncle Stevie, and my brother Aaron
I said it before, and I will say it again:) I cannot begin to describe the feelings of love and gratitude that filled my heart upon seeing these wonderful and strong Melchizedek Priesthood holders surround our sweet baby for his blessing. I saw tears in the eyes of some of these men as they returned to their seats after the blessing. This only perpetuated my own tears.

No comments:
Post a Comment