A peek into the daily lives of the zoo we run behind Photoshop & *sometimes* tidy closed-doors.
i wouldnt tske a pooh in that shoe! Sorry to be crass but WHO would wear that?
bahaha! that was a hilarious little saying! hahaha!
WHERE did you find these? Hid-e-ous!!!!! Can anyone actually like those???
I have that first shoe. Guess I'll never wear them around a certain Sirmans... Hmpf.
Ha. Yuck. By the way, could you email me your mailing address at luntrunts@gmail.com. Thanks!
haha I completely agree!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i wouldnt tske a pooh in that shoe! Sorry to be crass but WHO would wear that?
bahaha! that was a hilarious little saying! hahaha!
WHERE did you find these? Hid-e-ous!!!!! Can anyone actually like those???
I have that first shoe. Guess I'll never wear them around a certain Sirmans... Hmpf.
Ha. Yuck. By the way, could you email me your mailing address at luntrunts@gmail.com. Thanks!
haha I completely agree!
Post a Comment