Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good Night! How DO I get anything done?!

I have had this question asked to me quite a few times:

"how do you get anything done?! If I were you I would just sit and stare at that baby all day!"

I smile and thank them for the sweet compliment on this precious boy of mine. :)

And as I am up late looking at pictures my mother-in-law has taken that are on her computer, I think to myself...

"Good Night! How DO I get anything done?!"
But seriously...



I sure love this baby boy!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

David and Kaitlyn said...

Haha! I DON'T get anything done!

Kim said...

amen sister! er...I don't really either...

haha! ;)

Tice said...

Ha. I've asked you that several times but it's a valid question. I mean, seriously, look at the face. I just wanna squeeze him.

Mrs. Blimes said...

Ah he is gorgeous! I think he favors his auntie candace!

freya said...

oh my gosh he's so old looking! such cute cheekies! i can't believe i haven't seen you guys since he was a newbie! where have i been? ha
holler at me next time you come to town!